DELETER NEOPIKO-Color Smoky Beige (C-453)
DELETER NEOPIKO-Color Smoky Beige (C-453) : Alcohol-based Dual Tipped Marker
Include Individual Color:
C-453: Smoky Beige
NEOPIKO-Color markers are alcohol-based ink, dual-tipped. They are designed for Manga artists, graphic designers, professional artists and art students.
- Alcohol-based ink dual-tipped marker: Brush tip and Fine marker tip
- Fast drying
- Smooth and durable high quality brush
- Fine nib for drawing details
- Alcohol-based dye ink in vivid colors
- 144 different colors to choose (refer to the item title to see what color(s) you are getting.
- Made in Japan by DELETER
- Improvements: Stronger brush and fine point marker nib from the previous generation
- AP (Approved Products) Seal. ----- This identifies art materials that are safe and that are certified in a toxicological evaluation by a medical expert to contain no materials in sufficient quantities to be toxic or injurious to humans, including children, or to cause acute or chronic health problems. Such products are certified by ACMI to be labeled in accordance with the chronic hazard labeling standard, ASTM D 4236, and the U. S. Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA).
- Easy to blend using overlap gradation. Or use blender marker for alcohol based markers