DELETER Neopiko-4 Watercolor Brush Pen W-018 - Dark Brown
DELETER Neopiko-4 Watercolor Brush Pen - Dark Brown (W-018)
NEOPIKO-4 is handmade watercolor brush. This is widely used for watercolor sketch, coloring, illustration in comics, letter arts, postcards, and calligraphy. Use these brush pens to create a variety of beautiful watercolor effects.
1. Dip the brush in water, then draw to create beautiful shading.
2. Draw with the brushes first, then go over them with a water brush to create blurring and wash effects in specific areas.
3. Wet the paper and draw on it before it dries to create a soft spread of color.
4. Draw with two or more colors, then blend them together with a water brush to create color gradations.
5. Mix colors on a palette to create new colors!
- Non-toxic, Water-based, dye-based ink
- Blendable colors
- Handmade brush tip, made of special fibers for great elasticity and shape retention
**** CAUTION ****
- Tighten the cap firmly after use.
- Put the brush downward for about two minutes when ink thins.
- Dip water when the brush is dry.
- After use, wipe off excess water and close the cap after use, then put it downward for several days.